Project permissions allow you to control which users are able to access your projects and what they can do in each project.
- Automations - allows users to manage social automations enabled for this project.
- Manage Profiles - allows user to manage social profiles in this project: connect, move them across projects, delete them, give them descriptive names.
- API - allows user to use programmatic interface to access project data.
- Address Book - allows user to access project's address book.
- Export Data - allows user to export project's data.
- Goals - allows user to access project's goal and objective reporting.
- Manage Users - allows user to manage other project users.
- Publish - allows user to publish to social profiles in this project.
- Without approval - no approval is required, all posts go out at schedule times
- With approval - publications of this user will need to be first approved.
- Approve Publications - allows user to approve publications of others.
- Receive Notifications - allows user to receive project level notifications (i.e. Daily Digests, Publication Notices, etc)
- Reports - allows user to generate PDF reports.
- Search Agents - allows user to use search agent feature.
If you have any questions about these permissions please contact support.