nTuitive.social's media library offers a conveniently built-in storage for all of your content used in publications. Nicely organized by project it offers users ability to share and subsequently reuse their media such as images and videos.
We recognized however that our users may already use file storage tools such as Google Drive and DropBox to keep their photos and videos.
We are now offering our users ability to simply connect their Google Drive and Drop Box folders to their projects.
Steps are as follows:
- Click on Settings and them Media Library
- Click on Google Drive or Drop Box buttons
- Login and authorize access
- Pick the folders you would like to connect
- Voila - your folders are now connected. You can now share this content when your publish.