Upload bulk content to a content group using a Google Sheet. Using Google Sheets for bulk scheduling offers several key benefits:
- You can share and collaborate on your bulk upload within your team before using it to schedule (via Google)
- You can have a centralized repository for all of your spreadsheets.
- Google sheets also alleviate lots of issues related to encoding of special symbols and non-english alphabets. Microsoft Excel does not "excel" in this area.
How to upload using Google sheets:
- Click on "Publishing"
- Select an existing content group or create a new one
- Click "Upload Google Sheets"
- Select the file to import