If you are using nTuitive.social already you know we have some good looking reporting options. It is possible, however, that sometimes you may have a need to present a data in a special way. Instead of trying to build a complex web based utility that would enable you to do that, we've take a much simpler route. You can now download your data and build your reports utilizing the tool that does it best - Microsoft Excel!
You can export the following elements:
- Account data - all raw and analyzed data from your social network accounts.
- Campaign data - all campaign related data like publications, replies, click and conversion data.
- Keyword Agents data - all keyword agent search results.
- Address book data - all of your social contacts.
- Discovery - conversations across your social channels.
How it works:
- Find "Export Data" in the main navigation.
- Export dialog allows you to select what to export. There are 3 choices: Account data, Campaign data or Discovery Agent data.
- Once you click on "Export" file. A Zip file full of goodies is generated for you.
Here is an example of data exported from Twitter:
Here is an example of data exported from YouTube:
Here is an example of data in Excel: