Facebook Summary captures the essence of the page performance:
- Overall activity timeline - how much activity is happening on your page, what the peak days, etc.
- Activity and Engagement distribution by type allows you to quickly see the types of engagement you are getting in relationship to other engagement events as well as in relation to your posting.
- Page impressions and engagement analysis - how much of your impressions (especially if it is paid) results in engagement.
- Page visits - are people coming to your site or is most of your engagement through page and post impressions?
- Discussion topics - what are people discussing on your page
- What is the base gender mix of your audience?
- Facts - there are several built in and automatically calculated facts on the report as well which will save you a lot of time.