Facebook Ad Campaign Reporting can be found on your Facebook Channel report and in your dashboard > Facebook > "ads".
We have tried to capture the essence of the Ad performance and give our users the essential metrics focusing on spend, effectiveness of impressions and response by date, country and age group.
- Total Spend - how much has been spent in total across select (or all) campaigns
- Spend for every 1,000 impressions
- Total Impressions
- Percentage of impressions that creates actions
- Total actions
- Spend per action
- Ad Impressions and Actions Distribution - chart showing your the relationship between impressions and actions across a date range
- Ad Impressions and Actions Distribution by country - which country has the best response to your ads, which one has the worst
- Ad Impressions and Actions Distribution by age - which age group has the best response to your ads, which one has the worst
- List of all campaigns in the selected time period
You can group ad campaigns together to build more precise views of your ad performance and add campaigns from multiple ad accounts allowing to further compare and aggregate your data.