Monitor every event that occurs on your social channel, then label events and assign them to certain team members. This could be a direct message you receive that you label as a "support request" or a potential customer that you label as a "sales lead".
Quick overview video:
Filter through every type of event that can occur on your social channels. Interact with those events from within one feed. This could be someone who direct messages you or comments on your photo, etc.
Read vs. Unread
As soon soon as you click on an item in your inbox - it will be marked as read. You will find a little blue circle on the right hand side of the message that indicates if you have looked at the message. You can also hide all read items by clicking on 'Hide Read Items'. Note that items that are complete are marked with a green checkmark circle.
When browsing your inbox you can click on the 'Task' button to assign this item to another team member. When you are assigning a task you can:
* Categorize the task as General Task, Sales Lead or Support Issue
* Indicate if this is a high priority task
* Specify a team member who this task is assigned to
* Include a message
* Send the assignee an email notification
* Mark the original item in the inbox complete (this keeps in the inbox cleaner).